sexta-feira, 11 de julho de 2008

[ Going through changesS ]

.
.......... I'm moving out. Me and my entire family swiching home once and again. I do like buying new forniture, getting rid of a bunch of useless paper... But... I actually hate having to leave the past six years behind, including YOU in it. Ok. The PAST IS IN THE PAST but changing house makes it seems more evident, the pain gets more excruciating.
.
.......... Maybe the recycling isn't that big deal. Even though I have to open Pandora's box and start packing already.
.
.......... So what? Maybe I miss you sometimes. Maybe I'll never get rid of the smell you left on my pillow but you walked away from me when I needed you the most and now I just have to grab your clothes and everything else, pack them and give'em back to you. About everything I CAN'T return to you such as photos, videos, letters and gifts I'll just put it in a box somewhere inside my new closet on my new home to never open up again.
.
.......... Well... Are you mad I found myself someone else to love? Sorry, babe. It's part of the refreshing process.
.
.......... Sorry, that I got sick of being blamed for all your problems. Now I'm 're-learning' how is it to be the cause of somebody's happiness.
.